Tuesday, May 10, 2011

mazel tov (Hebrew meaning good luck)

MY MY MY Is it actually true that I am up at 7:00 AM reading the dictionary in search of new intriguing and exciting M-words? Not an online dictionary MIND you but a blue bound for real hold in your hand Webster's New World dictionary. Oh how I love this 1975 published piece of work! There is MUCH to MOTIVATE ME this MORNING as I MINDLESSLY turn page after page of black and white (dingy white).

MY heart continues to be on the MEND with MOTHER'S Day 2011 slipping quietly behind me. I MUST add that I MANAGED TO MANEUVERED the dreaded day with MINIMUM MELT-DOWNS, and MANY MOMENTS of MOTHERLY delights. MAYBE that was due in part to planning well and MAKING time for ME. MOTHER'S Day was MORE than just a Sunday this year it was entire week-end.

With my girls, MALLORY, and MADDIE (and MY MARVELOUS husband) we celebrated the life of their fabulous MOTHER with a quite little MEMORIAL at Rhonda's grave. I MARVELED as the girls happily scattered roses petal that had been MINDFULLY placed into a Premier jewelry box just for this MOMENT. I even MANAGED TO MAINTAIN a smile as I reflected on the 35 years of joy this MUTI-TALENTED , creature had brought to MY life.

A MEGA dose of ME time included a MORNING of MUCH coffee and MOVIE time (Steel MAGNOLIAS thanks to a recent post from a "new" friend's blog and good MEDICINE for the MOMENT) . Rested and relaxed the MOTHER in ME kicked it into overtime as I spent some really fun time BMX shopping with MY youngest child. Now the two of us are working up some MONEY MATTERS to complete the task of purchasing the green and yellow beauty (a little summer time MATH:) MAYBE.

I suppose if there was a MARKED MOMENT of sadness it would be the time I spent with MY own MOTHER on Saturday evening, the 2011 MEMPHIS floods has greatly effected her! Currently she is homeless living in a MOTEL in MILLINGTON while her MOBILE home is drowning beneath the waters of the flood. MY heart breaks as she grieves this loss.

MOTHER'S DAY-was a totally MAGNIFICENT day with MY MOST beloved surrounding ME! Two wonderful MEALS two MARVELOUS sons (MAKE that three with MIKE) a daughter in love MY dad and other MOTHER, MY MONKEYS and MY girls. A MANTLE of God's MERCY surrounding ME and a true MANIFESTION of HIS love toward ME!

It is time for the MOTHER in ME to take second seat to the teacher in me and get this MORNING started.
To you I say have a wonderful day MAZEL tov and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment